The Asha Project believes in empowering youth through education and mentoring. To spread our message we are proud to announce the 2018 fellowship tour. The tour will be traveling throughout the New Jersey, New York and PA, educating individuals about the work of the ASHA Project. We believe that individuals commitment and knowledge drive change and support. Here are some ways you can help:
- Sponsor children; encourage Club participation in the Sponsorship program
- Sponsor secondary youth or college young adults through the Scholarship Program
- Serve with us in NEPAL on a Humanitarian Mission Work
- Bring your Club down for a Humanitarian Mission Work!
- Invite ASHA Project representatives to make a presentation to your club/organization
- Develop INTERNATIONAL grants to build the computer labs, e-libraries, Libraries and other programs for our ongoing Literacy project in Nepal
- Contribute to various “special need” campaigns that arise each year
If you are a member of a Rotary Club, Interact Club, Rotaract club, Civic Organization or another group that would be willing to hear about the ASHA Project please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.theashaproject.org. 908-369-4318.