Last week our 2018 Humanitarian mission participants presented at the Rotary Club of Branchburg’s meeting. They presented about their views on various projects development, community development, and working in partnerships with various NGO’s to keep youth involved in Nepal’s economic development process.
They spoke about how this trip has helped to to create partnership with many new organizations and providing HOPE and OPPORTUNITIES to young people to explore the world of possibilities. The Asha Project’s mission is to help Nepalese people to renew their HOPE and build their FUTURE. Mission – Purpose driven program.
- Mission trip helped to:
Established 4 different scholarships for Dalit students in various parts of Nepal as part of our RAYS OF HOPE PROJECT.
- Micro credit organizations to distribute $100,000 worth of micro-credit loans to earthquake victim areas to help women to develop new business as part of our LEGACY OF HOPE program.
- Distributed more than 25 goats to marginalized poor community groups in Durlum court Parbat.
- Needs assessment programs to build two schools in Gorkha, Huwas- Parbat, and Lapshiphedi area as part of our HOMES OF HOPE program.
- Rotaract Club members who were in Nepal also talked about their personal experiences.
2018-19 International Humanitarian Project to build two Schools for the Earthquake Victims and visit Nepal in Mid February 2019.
- As part of the 2018-19 District International Humanitarian project, we are planning to build two schools for the earthquake victims in Nepal.
Opportunities are available to go to Nepal to help rebuild homes and schools in mid February 2019. Please let us know, if you are interested. This will be your opportunity to fulfill your BUCKET LIST.